Friday, October 16, 2009

Next Level Advancement

Hello there! I just wanted to give a quick update on my success with New Rich Report. I vowed three days ago to get 35 team members by a week and it has already happened!! I am now on the 4th level of the leaderboard and going strong. All I can say is it is working for me.....check out the free report and see if it will work for you too! It works!

http://www.newrichreport.com/sable60

Thanks for following and I'll be in touch!

Nancy Gleason
List Building Expert

P.S. Please leave your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Nancy How did you bulid so fast? I just joined the new rich report. Seems like a good system. We all need a good system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to know that you are progressing along so well with your company. I know you will be able to help newcomers like Doug with his membership as well. I did check the system and found that it was not for me at this time. I do wish you much success in your business endeavor.

    Friends 4 Life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doug,
    I advertise and hit the forums. You must follow the steps New Rich lists so you will have success. And get on the Tues night training calls. They really help! 8pm, EST. Good luck Doug! I know you can do it!
    Nancy Gleason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Eddie for your kind words and for taking a look at my blog. Please keep in touch. :) Nancy Gleason

    ReplyDelete